Any Help From OSMI organization

I’m a programmer currently struggling with burnout, and I’m reaching out to the Open Sourcing Mental Illness (OSMI) community for help. I would like to ask the OSMI founder if there are any resources available that could assist me, or if there are any plans to launch new initiatives that could help those of us in the tech industry dealing with burnout.

Thank you for your support!

We’re not currently planning to launch any new initiatives, but we do have our existing resources.

Resources :: Open Sourcing Mental Health - Changing how we talk about mental health in the tech community - Stronger Than Fear is always the broad starting place we send people.

It looks like we need to remove Burnout IO from our resources as it appears that the domain is for sale :confused:

Here’s a pretty good recent resource aimed at healthcare workers: Talking About Burnout, Moral Injury and Mental Health at Work: Tips for Healthcare Workers. Their points apply to the tech industry as well. Know your benefits and resources, check in with your colleagues, etc.

Another link is from Physician Assistants’s group, a list of external resources: PA Burnout: External Resources - AAPA