Devpressed needs a logo!

Alright all you creative folk, we need a logo (I do hope that a few designers made their way here and it’s not just us code monkeys).

If you’re interested in helping, reply to this with the logo in the body and we’ll use the like button to vote on the favorites.

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or cleared by each user using the Clear Pin button.

What sort of logo do we want? I don’t know if anybody has any ideas but the first thing that popped into my head was bringing out the V like so:

Obviously this is very basic and needs lots of refinement. Would probably work well with a graphical logo as well.

1 Like

This is an awesome start. And by that, I mean I’m going to stick this in the top left corner of the site later today.

Is this still being worked on? I might be able to come up with a logo of some kind if nobody else is…

Second try:

Love it.

And my apologies. My delay on publishing your previous attempt wasn’t because it wasn’t worthy. I needed to get set up on the system admin side of the site to make some misc changes (discourse doesn’t make everything easy), and I’ve been stalling on that.

No worries! I was never happy with my first attempt so I decided to take advantage of the delay and rework it.

:smiley: