I'm gathering data for a book I'm writing about the connections between mental health and software developers. I could use your input

I’m relatively new to this site, I’ve made one post a while back but mostly just lurk. I’m not sure what the rules are for this site, or if surveys are allowed. If they’re not allowed, I’ll happily remove this post.

I’m in the process of writing a book about the connections between mental health and software developers. As a developer who suffers from depression myself, I wanted to do something to help others in my community who may suffer from similar experiences. I’m really hoping that this book I’m writing can be a resource that someone else finds useful.

I’m at the point in my research where I want to gather my own data. If anyone on this site is willing to take my survey, it would be greatly appreciated.

All responses collected are completely anonymous and will be used strictly for my own research. If you’re interested in taking the survey, you can do so here: https://goo.gl/forms/zbWvn738YHeU2fsk2

Thank you everyone.

If it would be helpful, our survey data is CC licensed.

This is very helpful, thanks you!