Still depressed

Day 2 still depressed and still don’t know why. Today i woke up lazy, trying to get up from bed but i can’t trying and ending up on the other side of the bed. it because i remember my GPA and get more depressed. Writing about my day helps me lose some of my depression.
Today at 5 PM i visited my uncles house
Stayed quite. And my aunt asked me how did i scored in my GPA and i didn’t tell anyone about it. So i told her it will know at Sunday and she asked me to think so i told her maybe 90 and she did the math and told me i will get accepted in medical school. So i told her what if i scored 89 (my real GPS) and she did the math agen and told me i will get accepted in medical school.
Imagine the happiness in my hart my dreams are still reachable but I’m still depressed and i don’t now why.
There is something else depresses me and I don’t know what.
Think you grobmeier for your support

We fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up. Just think of how fortunate you are.

It’s incredibly cliche’, but most of the things we worry about never come to fruition. I still struggle with depression but to a much lesser degree than when I was in college a year ago. I take a 100mg dosage of generic Zoloft. I would recommend seeing a doctor and finding what would be best for you. If you’re like me, you have a chemical imbalance and literally can’t do shit about it. Maybe it’s part of your personality, as well. Good luck!

1 Like